The One and Only
♥ ℒℴvℯ yℴu
Saturday, August 14, 2010 • 8/14/2010 01:14:00 PM • 0 comments

He’s loving, kind and cares for me so much. He is so nice and understand me well. His friendship I know is real. He is not afraid to tell me, when I’m wrong. He inspires me and tells me to stay strong. He never forgets to send me off lines. He keeps his id for me, always online. he's name I won’t forget. Knowing him well, I know I won’t regret. I may find another friend here on net. But his name I won’t delete. Some friends may come and others may go. But I’m always here, I’m sure he knew, So come what may- or what other may say, he will always be a real best friend to me.

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa