The One and Only
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 • 7/19/2011 10:37:00 AM • 2 comments

Hello lovelies.
My blog had been hidden for a while. I must be ready from now. I realize that spm stay a few days. From now, the examination is only 113 days, 14 hours, 42 min and 12 second. 

From that picture, we learn that people never give up :) uhh my teacher also said don't say can't before you do something and you must say you can because you can and don't say can't before you say you can. remember it ? Hehehehe.
Sometimes, when people are sad, nothing can really bring them back up right away. Not words, not good advice, or even the people around them trying to make them happy can’t make them happy just like that. We should never tell someone to just be happy and forget about what’s holding them down because we’re not dealing with the pain in their heart. It takes time and patience for someone to get back up. It’s not that easy.
Absolutely, am I sooo fuckin pretty to do like this. Yesterday, I was present about literature, I told to my classmates and english teacher about the story of Step by wicked step, Colin's Story. But I CAN'T. I'm forgot. MAYBE. Then, my teacher, advice me and she said I must have a sense of pride because I go out forward while my friends were afraid to speak the other.
MY HOME SWEET HOME :)
my little annoying sister- Ayeshah Zahiyah.

So guys, THAT'S ALL . If you want to contact me, just add me on facebook or follow me on twitter

p/s :Ramadhan semakin tiba, SPM semakin hampirrr  ~~~~~~



The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa