The One and Only
I loss him.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 • 11/29/2011 02:04:00 PM • 0 comments


Hello guys. I hate yesterday :( And now as I lay here with thoughts running through my mind of us, I realize I won't be able to have my friend anytime soon, at least not physically. That's what hurts the most :( I hope you haven't find someone new are happy . Maybe I'm the kind of girl that when I cry. I cry. When I fall for someone, I fall to hard. People tell me I am too intense when it comes to emotions. I don't always look perfect and sometimes I get insecure. And I may have flaws, But I'll be better than yesterday. K.


I need to stop being so damn emotional about everything. Yes, maybe. One more thing, If you are my cousin or my siblings or my enemy or whatever la dan pasti ada hubungan kekeluargaan dengan aku. Baca tuh diam-diam jangan nak kecoh-kecoh pulak. Kalau nak kecoh2 tak payah baca laa. That is why I hate it when they reads my bloggie. Okay bhaii.

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa