The One and Only
Distractions
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 • 3/06/2012 10:39:00 PM • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum wbt and Happy Tuesday :) Hi so I've decided to write again but um, nothing special today. Spm has been over for two months now and I'm sooooooo friggin glad. But I know I 'll be worried sick about the results in fifteen days ?! err Jyeah -,-

Anyway, I think I write way too much short and little thinking. I'm living a great life now  but I'll updates my lovely blog when I'm get bored or got something special-stories to shared. About two-three minutes ago I have been to chat w friends on fibox and blogwalking to her blog, ASAR. andd andd her song on their blog buat aku rinduu dekat Guardian :') lagu thousand miles -vanessa carlton.  cos hari-hari pasang lagu tu. HAHA

Hari nie tiga orang ajak aku keluar sekali gus, for tomorrow laa dan aku tak tahu nak keluar dengan siapa :( Maybe Fadilla kot. Sebab Mizi macam pelik. nadz pun macam pelik. HAHA. i dont know la apa yang pelik tapi dorang menakutkan jer ~ haha. Sorry korangg. kih3..

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa