The One and Only
Thank you 2010
Thursday, December 30, 2010 • 12/30/2010 04:54:00 PM • 0 comments

Hari nie rasa nak update jer walaupun tak tahu nak cerita apa kan. hehee<3>

Balik dari tu terus pergi sekolah ambik buku teks tingkatan lima dengan hanani. (cehh perlula tulis fm 5 tu jugak).. sumpah berat giler. dah la pergi sekolah jalan kaki. balik rumah memang merah la tangan kan.

But, Thanks Allah for give us met in 2010 :)

for the new friends I made

for the friends who stuck with me through thick and thin

for the bitches that backstabbed me

for the people who just walked out of my life

for the people who broke my heart

for the people who made me happy

most of all… this is for me on still being awesome, and will be awesome in 2011

Dan, bila sebut jer minggu depan sekolah.. eh minggu depan SEKOLAH ?! SERIUS ? KEJAPNYERR. !

SCHOOL'S NEXT WEEK, and THEN I HAVE TO SEE:

MY FRIENDS:

image

BITCHES WHO THINK THEY ARE LOVED BY ALL:

image

TEACHERS:

image

PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAYS WHO LIKE TO BLOCK THE FLOW:

image

BITCH(es):

imageimage

HOMEWORK:

imageimage

So when I come to school:

image

Can’t wait….

image


p/s : Good bye form 4 and Hello form 5 !
sorry to all of the bad image.


The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa