The One and Only
I loooiikee racing
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 • 6/07/2011 06:29:00 PM • 0 comments

Hi guys :) I do not have anything to posted, I just want to say, I'm very busy lately -.- 
So, don't always miss me, okay ? takut demam rindu pulak nanti. Hihi.
But today I'm soooooooooo happy with my raceCar. And so tired. 
In addtion, I'm sooo soooo sorry to all my friends sebab tak jadik nak hang out ke Times Square. Lain kali boleh kan ? :(
Guys, I'm so sorry but another day kita boleh pergi racing samesame kann.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Extras ;




The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa