The One and Only
When I met my bestnestiee (":
Friday, November 25, 2011 • 11/25/2011 05:35:00 PM • 0 comments

Hello world :)
Perhaps I had better tell you something before I go on with the rest of this story. That was a lot to learn. And I learnt quickly. That was the happiest moment in my life when I renkindled my friendship with my best friend from my primary school. We had drifted apart after year four and we went to different high school. 
  It was only when I was cleaning out my bedroom one day when I found old photographs of Ilham and me :) Then memories of all the good times we had shared started flooding in my head. She had been the one who consoled me when I failed to do well in my tests. Sometimes I am so jealous with her. Because she always been better than me in test or competition or etc.. But Ilham very veryy kind for me :') We had discovered make-up together, and giggled and cried together, too.
  At March, yeah, sorry, I forget that  I was first called her house phone number. I am feeling a bit jittery. I heard her voice, I knew it was Ilham. She sounded more matured, of course, but I could never forget her voice :') Then, we agreed to meet at Mall.

Soon, we meet together and seriously I miss her alot. We talk alot. It was just talk about our school, friends,and families but we were connecting as if the past 8 years of non-contact had never happened. We shared our ups and downs, the good old times and wondered how we could have let ourselves drift apart. We started confiding with me talking about the latest boyfriend I was going out with and the problems I was having with him. Talking  with her was very comforting and it suddenly dawned on me why I had been so close with her D":

Now, more than ever, I realised that she was a great listener, letting me be myself without judging me. Being with Ilham was very different from going out with the casual friends I have now. That day was the most meaningful one I had ever had and I felt the luckiest person on Earth. I miss you Nur Ili Ilham :"D

thefigment:

-moesph:

She so beautiful <3

OMG FIND ME.


The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa