The One and Only
Entry laju dan cepat dan singkat macam matrik
Monday, February 11, 2013 • 2/11/2013 10:51:00 PM • 2 comments

Holla! This year aku demam and dah tak pergi hospital Ampang puteri sebab esok dah nak balik KMP ! haaaaaaaaaa bosan bosan. That was definitely a movie moment. I felt like my life was playing like a scene in a movie. When something really wonderful or terrible or scary would happen, it seemed like everything would freeze! ahhh. and, and then, instead of me living my life, I would suddenly feel like I was watching my life !

the-absolute-best-gifs:

My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!

Ive talked to my blog about everything, since she's my BFF. That's what best friends are for, after all. Huh?Okay, hey selamat kembali belajar semula kawan-kawan especially kawan2 tersayang 5AR 2011 yang dapat matrik jugaaa. Didy yang akan ke KMPP semula. Aqilah Najwa yang akan ke KMNS. Fahmi talib dan Luqman Haqim ang akan ke KMS, Maria Adibah yang akan ke KMPK. Naif yang akan ke KMM. Saidatul, Fatin Hanani yang akan ke KMJ. Daaan saya, balik ke KMP tuuuu :'(

Struggle for PSPM2 ! see ya :D
Our PC's.

Tak sabar nak habis matriks, bulan Mei niii ! Harap-harap dapat 4flat. Heheeeeeh Amiin ! Try and ddo my best !

* 9 Mac nih aku baliiiikkk !

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa