The One and Only
November posting!
Sunday, November 10, 2013 • 11/10/2013 09:28:00 AM • 0 comments


Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting for a while, been superrrr busy with my real life. Lol. So I dont have much free time to blog but as  I dont want to forget the blog. Mid-sem break has come to an end. But, frankly my assign has yet to be completed :/ I think after this, I must completed my assign first and return to my home later. Hihi. So yesterday I arrived to Perwira at 6PM. and alhamdulillah, two of my housemates dah ada kat rumah. But last night I cant sleep because I think too much and really it is really annoying. I just like.. this perwira is haunted. But, yaa it is normal, maybe. bcs I think asrama mmg macam ni. Yang penting, kita ta kacau dia, so 'dia' tak kacau kita. Tapi serious la kat rumah ni ada sesuatu yang terjadi dan hanya housemate i je yang tahu. hee, but it's okay. Allah always with me. In shaa Allah. So, I got a sleep tight at 3.30AM while my friends on my twitter gave me a lot of advise. Thank you so much.

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa