The One and Only
Dear you, stranger
Thursday, November 28, 2013 • 11/28/2013 10:43:00 AM • 1 comments

"What is wrong ? "

 "Nothing, " I lied. Everything. my mind screamed for help as a tear rolled silently down my cheek.

 "Are you sure you're okay?"

 "Trust me, it's nothing. Im just tired."


I think Ive drifted from everyone. Everyone I used to be close with, it's not the same anymore. The people I used to talk to on a daily basis, are just like all my other friends, people I talk to every now and then. I dont like thinking about it, but its true. All the people I once was close with, we've still friends and everything, but I miss talking with someone on a daily basis. I admit, I really miss how things used be. but I can also admit, that I've accepted the fact that things have changed.

Im really hoping we dont end as strangers. For once, I want to talk to you again, just like the old times. Im actually a really shy person. Like when you first 'meet' me, our conversation is going to be awkward no matter what bcs I wouldnt have any idea what to talk about. Its also worse when you're cute :p But if you wait a little, I'll get comfortable talking with you. Then I'll start talking so much that it'll annoy you. Yyea, We started off as strangers, and Im really hoping we dont end as strangers.

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa