The One and Only
End of year 1.
Saturday, June 28, 2014 • 6/28/2014 12:54:00 PM • 0 comments

Alhamdulillah. we've just finished final exams. That means, our second semester has ended.

Time went by suprisingly fast. It seems like just yesterday that we first gathered in our lab and introduced ourselves to each other. and, it's been long time I did not update my blog. Looking back, the 2nd semester was, in a word, busy. Just busy. and the final exams was hardest like hell.

Oh, I've had sem III or peoples around me called a short sem. It has been 2 days left to go back to batu pahat. So you all know that it is June and Ramadhan is coming up! I've moved from KL where the people started fasting on sunday. but it is okay, maybe. bcs I cant fasted. I just sad. I am sorry I haven't  been blogging for a while. Anyway, Happy fasting everyone and have a blessed ramadhan Mubarak !

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa