The One and Only
Had enough ♥
Saturday, March 19, 2011 • 3/19/2011 01:50:00 AM • 0 comments

HI.

hello superb followers :) I'll make this one short. simple and short. Hmm..I'm not feeling so good today. It's like I was enchanted over a sleeping spell. My head felt heavy, my eyelids felt heavy.
Wanted to write something, but I'm a very busy girl lately. Haha. seventeen and stressed out, imagine what I'm look like when I'm forty! Okay, you know what. Forget it. But I just won't write and update about what's going on. I AM GOING AWAY FOR A WHILE. AWAY FROM THIS COMPUTER. NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE PROBABLY THE MOST CRUCIAL WEEK OF MARCH. I don't think I'll be posting new entries for ever for the next few decades for, oh I don't know for how long. But, maybe I'll post if I get bored.

Tapi tapii nak try utk tumpukan lebih kepada si pelajaran daripada si belog ! So, jaga belog saya nie elok2 eh . :)
LOVE ,

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa