The One and Only
Today was Friday
Saturday, March 19, 2011 • 3/19/2011 01:08:00 AM • 0 comments

Hello, earthlings! How was your holiday ? Mine was pretty um .. okay, I guess.
Hm. Nothing much happened. But today My family and I went to Restaurant Rawani Hadramout - arabic restaurant at 8.30 PM.

Hm Okay Let's see what's going on at the restaurant ? My family and I going to dinner. Oh and, Happy birthday to my annoying brother. - also celebrate his birthday :)
I ate like crazy since delectable foods were what Abah offered at the restaurant. And that's the first time I ate food like 'nasi mandy'. And, the price of food is very expensive. But, It's okay, my father was paid all of it - "abah belanja". haha

My sister - Athirah Zahidah and Atiqah Zulaikha

mY sis - Atiqah Zulaikha and Ayeshah Zahiyah

And, my bro - his birthday. And, Good Luck for PMR :)

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa