The One and Only
she became what she hates
Thursday, April 7, 2011 • 4/07/2011 04:42:00 PM • 0 comments

If you keep looking back, you're going to miss out your whole life

I miss this moment. haha korang terbaiikk . 
We can't fix anything now; because we're not broken, we're just empty,
I've been kinda cranky and lazy lately,
sorry , I'm selfish. sometimes .


Anyway, I was just wondering. You don't know what you got till it's gone. I know, I haven't been appreciating you guys for what you've done - you know, for being there and all. So thank you Farzan,thank you Marisa, Thank you Hanani, Thank you Diyana, Thank you Ilham.Thank you Nadzirah gediks. haha,, Thank you azima and all :') Thanks for listening to my crap and what I have to say - though not all the time. Hehe. Thanks for helping me when I've a huuuuuuge problem. Well, even small ones too. Thanks for making me laugh almost all day long. Thanks for saying the words I need to hear. Thanks for not letting me down. Thanks for being as crazy as I am. Thanks for accepting me just as who I am, and for all the appreciation you guys gave me. Thanks, for being my best friends, forever and always.

That's all .♥.

Today, I tried to close the door of sadness

I'VE BEEN VERY VERY BUSY WITH HOMEWORKAND STUFFS LIKE THAT 

The name given is Aqilah Zahirah Zulhisham. She loves to blogging since 2007 :)She lives in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysian. There is her own story of love and disappoinment, grief and happiness.

Diary About
 Sweet Stalker


Hi readers! Tekan iklan bawah ni untuk dapatkan duit :) masyukk !!
Template By: Umi Humaira
Owner: Qilaazahiraaa